WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE TREATMENT
Technician will use a variety of methods to control the pest depending on each unique situation. The majority of the treatment will focus on the room’s carpet, baseboards, and pet loafing areas. All treatments will be made with your safety in mind to ensure your health.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
The treatment will remain effective only if the following steps are taken after your home is serviced:
- Avoid waxing or washing floor surfaces, especially the edges for at least 3 weeks after treatment, and do not steam clean carpets. Vacuum as usual every day for a week after treatment. Expect to see adult fleas for up to 1 week after treatment.
- DO NOT use other pest control chemicals (powders or sprays) or cleaning products anywhere near spray treatments, as this will decrease effectiveness.
- Because the treatment works best when fleas sense vibrations in the room try not to leave the home unoccupied for any extended periods of time.
Prepare For Treatment
LIVING ROOM, BEDROOMS, ETC
- Arrange to have your pet(s) professionally treated for fleas before the premises are treated.
- Vacuum all rugs, carpet, and upholstered furniture. Special attention must be given to pet resting areas. Vacuum bag should be discarded immediately upon completion.
- Mop all tile and vinyl floors. Sweep all floors that cannot be mopped.
- Remove and clean or dispose of all pet bedding.
- Move all furniture 12” (30 cm) away from the walls (Please be sure to exercise safety first and do not attempt to move very large furniture)
- Please make this area accessible for our technician to check and treat if applicable.
HOW TO HELP US FURTHER
- Try to keep a LIVE sample of the pest in a sealed zip-lock bag or container for the technician to identify. Also be sure to take note of ALL the areas of concern.