Cockroach control is no laughing matter – nor is it amusing when these alarming pests show up in your home. Evidence of even one or two cockroaches could indicate the presence of many more, and your house offers everything a cockroach wants: warmth, water, food, shelter, and great places to nest. If you think you’ve seen a roach in your house, opt for cockroach control immediately before the problem escalates. We service Broomfield, Westminster, Arvada, Louisville, Lafayette and surrounding areas.
- Cockroaches are associated with filth and unsanitary conditions, although they occasionally invade the best-kept homes.
- Though known to carry disease organisms, they have not been tied to major disease outbreaks in the United States.
- Egg cases, nymphs and adults can be found in an infested area.
- Eliminate unnecessary sources of water, food and hiding places.
- Use traps, residual and non-residual insecticide sprays, and insecticide dusts to control or eliminate cockroaches.
- The insects also produce a secretion that has a repulsive odor and can affect the flavor of food. Cockroaches can cause allergic reactions when sensitive people come into contact with contaminated food or house dust.