WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE TREATMENT
Your technician will use an integrated pest management approach to control the pest depending on each unique situation. The majority of the time a liquid spray will be used and is often the most effective treatment of pest control. Exclusion, baiting, and preventative measures may also be used. All treatments will be made with your safety in mind to ensure your health and well-being.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
- DO NOT use other pest control chemicals (powders or sprays) or cleaning products anywhere near spray treatment, as this will decrease or eliminate their effectiveness.
- Some treatment may leave streaks on the outside windows; refrain from cleaning the windowsills but the glass can be cleaned with a damp cloth & warm water. (Please be sure to exercise safety first and use rubber gloves when cleaning the spray treatment)
- Eliminate the leaf litter from the exterior perimeter.
- Remove any insect remains and vacuum appropriately.
PLEASE BE PATIENT!!
Our control materials are not only the best available control materials for spiders they are also highly repellant to spiders. This can make them agitated. You will probably see more spiders right after a treatment than before.
Prepare For Treatment
- Move all furniture 12’’ (30 cm) away from the walls. (Please be sure to exercise safety first and do not attempt to move very large furniture)
- Clear all closet floors and shelves of shoes and other items. Clothing on hangers may be left in place.
EXTERIOR OF THE HOME
- Move all planters, patio furniture, etc 12’’ (30 cm) away from the walls. (Please be sure to exercise safety first and do not attempt to move very large furniture)
- Remove items and debris from moist dark areas such as porches, in window wells, around rock gardens, etc. to allow access for the technician.